We are in the early stages of forming a university-wide network of Contingent Faculty at LMU for the purpose of supporting one another socially and professionally and encouraging a more open and collaborative dialogue about the role of Contingent Faculty at LMU.
- PARTICIPATE! Click here to find out various ways you can participate in LMU-CFN.
- LEAD! We need leaders and we need workers to help build CFN into a viable campus presence. Click here to discover substantive ways you can contribute your time and talents.
- LEARN ABOUT US! Click here to learn more about our vision for the Purpose and Possibilities of CFN at Loyola Marymount University.
- BECOME AN ALLY! If you are not yourself “contingent” but want to support your contingent co-workers, click here to find out what you can do.
- DONATE FUNDS! Help cover administrative and programming costs by contributing funds.
Contact us directly at info@lmuCFN.org